Several Custom Calculations in a Result Set [OpenLab CDS 2.5]

Hello,

we would like to insert several Custom Calculations in a Result set, which are distributed to different processing methods.
Now we noticed that as soon as different Custom Calculations are inserted, no results are calculated from them. Is this a program bug or is it intentional?

Thank you and kind regards.

CoH

Parents
  • Hi dear,

If the names of the components in the data analysis do not match the names of the components in the Text file, no results will appear.

To solve this problem,

From the Control Panel icon, then from the projects list, We create another new project and put in it the methods and the external calculation file, and the other text file that are compatible with the names of the components in the data analysis,

And from processing method choosing the custom calculations and text file 

Now the results will appear,

I hope I helped you in solving the problem

Kind regards

• Hi dear,

If the names of the components in the data analysis do not match the names of the components in the Text file, no results will appear.

To solve this problem,

From the Control Panel icon, then from the projects list, We create another new project and put in it the methods and the external calculation file, and the other text file that are compatible with the names of the components in the data analysis,

And from processing method choosing the custom calculations and text file 

Now the results will appear,

I hope I helped you in solving the problem

Kind regards

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?