How to report the sequence version in an intelligent report

Hello everyone.

Before to run an acquisition sequence is possible to print a "Report Sequence" with the current version disposable on it.

In the intelligent report tab on DA there is a "Sequence Version" in the "Report Items", but the information retrieved is very different of that disposable in "Report Sequence".

Could I report the acquisition sequence version on my intelligent report as the same described in "Report Sequence"?

This information is present in the sequence audit trail in DA, but I appreciate getting just the sequence version without all the information being brought in by the audit trail (too much paper).

Thanks,

Parents
  • Hello,

Since the sequence file is copied into the result set folder at the start of the acquisition it becomes a separate unique file. Also, it can be edited and changed during the acquisition so could have multiple versions linked to different versions of the result set if you have a backend content manager. All of this means that the version available for reporting is the version of the stored file not the original sequence file. 

Marty Adams

• Hello,

Since the sequence file is copied into the result set folder at the start of the acquisition it becomes a separate unique file. Also, it can be edited and changed during the acquisition so could have multiple versions linked to different versions of the result set if you have a backend content manager. All of this means that the version available for reporting is the version of the stored file not the original sequence file. 

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?