Subscribenet version 2.6 and 2.7

Hi All Slight smile

I see that Openlab CDS 2.6 and 2.7 is out, but on my Subscribenet account I can only see up to v2.5.

Anything I can do to have access to v2.7 ?

-Francois

Parents
  • Hello,

You will only have access to the versions of your registered licenses in the Subscribenet system. You should have the option to upgrade your licenses in the system if you have a software maintenance agreement. If you do not have an SMA then you would need to purchase the license upgrades from your local sale contact. 

Marty Adams

• Hello  

I have a question regarding the upgrade. We had the option to upgrade our software from version 2.5 to 2.6 in  subscribeNet account. I have downloaded the new license (version 2.6) and added it to the software control panel in the the instrument's computer ( License Host). After that I restarted the software but it does not seem to be upgraded to 2.6, the reason is, I was looking for Integration optimizer wizard which is a built in feature in 2.6 but it is still not available. Also, looking at our subscribeNet account, it still shows the information of  the old version. I am not sure what I need to do extra to complete this process. 

Thank you for the help,

-Sam 

• Hello  

I have a question regarding the upgrade. We had the option to upgrade our software from version 2.5 to 2.6 in  subscribeNet account. I have downloaded the new license (version 2.6) and added it to the software control panel in the the instrument's computer ( License Host). After that I restarted the software but it does not seem to be upgraded to 2.6, the reason is, I was looking for Integration optimizer wizard which is a built in feature in 2.6 but it is still not available. Also, looking at our subscribeNet account, it still shows the information of  the old version. I am not sure what I need to do extra to complete this process. 

Thank you for the help,

-Sam 

Children
Was this helpful?