Subscribenet version 2.6 and 2.7

Hi All Slight smile

I see that Openlab CDS 2.6 and 2.7 is out, but on my Subscribenet account I can only see up to v2.5.

Anything I can do to have access to v2.7 ?

-Francois

Parents Reply Children
  • Hello  

I have a question regarding the upgrade. We had the option to upgrade our software from version 2.5 to 2.6 in  subscribeNet account. I have downloaded the new license (version 2.6) and added it to the software control panel in the the instrument's computer ( License Host). After that I restarted the software but it does not seem to be upgraded to 2.6, the reason is, I was looking for Integration optimizer wizard which is a built in feature in 2.6 but it is still not available. Also, looking at our subscribeNet account, it still shows the information of  the old version. I am not sure what I need to do extra to complete this process. 

Thank you for the help,

-Sam 

• Hello,

Upgrading the license does not upgrade the software. You should now have access to download the 2.6 software from Subscribenet. I will note that for major version changes 2.5- 2.6 we suggest having Agilent support do the upgrade.  The integration optimizer was available for 2.5 but was a separate install. You can check the OpenLab add-ons section in subscibenet to see if you have access to it. You can then just install it on the clients or workstations where you want to use it. 

Marty Adams

• I have upgraded the software as well and now , we have version 2.6 running on our system. Thank you so much for the help!

Was this helpful?