How to create a formula with calculations of custom fields values in OpenLab CDS

Hi 

am developing an intelligent report for quantification in OpenLAB CDS 2.4 and I want to include an acceptance criteria in my results table. The acceptance criteria will pass if the compound amount is within +/- 10% of a reference value.

I was able to do so when only one analyte is quantified (typing the reference value in  the sample amount section) using the following expression:

=Iif(Compound_Amount<=(Sample_Amount-(Sample_Amount*0.1)), Compound_Amount>=(Sample_Amount+(Sample_Amount*0.1)),"Pass"

However, I haven't been able to create a formula for when several analytes are quantified. I've created a compound custom parameter "Expected amount" to be able to give reference values to each of the quantifiable analytes and I have been able to use the expression to calculate accuracy but I need help creating the formula for the acceptance criteria.

=Iif(Compound_Amount<=(CFE((Compound_CustomFields),"ExpectAmt")-(0.1*CFE((Compound_CustomFields),"ExpectAmt"))), Compound_Amount>=(CFE((Compound_CustomFields),"ExpectAmt")+(0.1*CFE((Compound_CustomFields),"ExpectAmt"))),"Pass")

Thank you for your time

Parents
  • Thank you for all the responses!!

Initially I updated the software to the Update 7 and unfortunately, the error continued. However after following Martin's suggestions I was able to create the report

I thing it is easier to work with the CC calculations and then import the values in the IR than trying to create the expression in the IR.

THANK YOU for your help the problem is now solved!!!!

• Thank you for all the responses!!

Initially I updated the software to the Update 7 and unfortunately, the error continued. However after following Martin's suggestions I was able to create the report

I thing it is easier to work with the CC calculations and then import the values in the IR than trying to create the expression in the IR.

THANK YOU for your help the problem is now solved!!!!

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?