OpenLab Help and Learning

I am new to Agilent forum,  We got a new GC 7820 with FID detector.  I am using Open Lab CDS chemstation Ver 2.2, if you upload video turorials for this version that would be really helpful. For your information I got about e familiarisation disk, but I couldn't open any of the file.  I couldn't read modules. Thanks

Parents
  • Hello revathy,

I have branched this discussion off to its own thread as it did not really pertain to the original post you had replied to with this request.

As mr.white has mentioned, tutorial videos for OpenLab CDS 2.2 can be found in the OpenLab Help and Learning. This can be accessed by pressing the F1 key at any moment with the software open and selected as the active window in the OS, by launching the OpenLab Help & Learning desktop icon, or you can use the installation media as mr.white described.

If you are having trouble loading content from the OpenLab Help & Learning, my first recommendation would be to use Internet Explorer as your default browser to launch Help & Learning as opposed to Microsoft Edge which, from the screenshots you posted, it appears you are currently using. Support for Microsoft Edge with the OLHL was not introduced until revision 2.3.

Please let us know if you are still having trouble accessing the Getting Started content after you switch over to IE.

• Hi Ryoboyle

Sorry that I have posted in a different thread.  I have tried Mr White's method and I tried opening it in IE, still I am getting the below screen.  Is there any other way I can get this e familiarisation. I am doing very basic things as of now, but I need support for the software familiarisation. I tried it through Agilent Technologies Laboratory Informatics Support Center, strangely I am getting a message that your SMA is expired.  I need to check with the support team.

Reply Children
Was this helpful?