Reporting Multiple Resolutions

Hello,

I am trying to create a table in a report for system suitability in which it reads a true/false if all specs are met, however for the resolution column, each peak within the injection has a different resolution spec.  Is there any way I can do this easily in one column? Below is a screen shot of an example of the data:

I would like to set it up so that if the resolution of n-tridecane is above 15.995 it will read true, and so on for multiple peaks after that.  Not sure how to do this since  each peak in table is different.

Thanks!

Parents Reply
  • We've at least verified that the ResThreshold values are being stored with the result set and can be called on the report now that the results have been saved. Now the report is just not liking your IIf statement. I am not seeing anything obviously wrong with your expression jumping out at me.

Are you able to set up a similar Pass/Fail flag with a condition that does not involve the custom calculation results (like if Peak Area > 10 or something like that) without error? 

Children
Was this helpful?