Hi community 

Last week we faced problem on open lab,the problem we cannot launch the openlab

we used GC6890 ,openlab CDS C.01.06

See attached images

Regards

Dheya

Parents
  • Hello,

I updated the tags on this post to increase visibility.

The first thing I would recommend would be to run the Software Verification Tool (might be called the Installation Qualification Tool or IQT in your revision) found by going to Start>All Programs>Agilent Technologies. Select all of the installed components and then click the Qualify button. Once the tool runs it will generate a series of reports which will give an overall evaluation of PASS or FAIL for the installation depending on whether there are any missing or corrupt files. 

If everything passes on the software verification reports, then the next thing I would recommend would be to create and configure a new instrument in the OpenLab Control Panel to see if the new instrument can launch. If it can then it would tell us that the issue most likely is a corruption in one of your current instrument's configuration files. 

• Hello,

I updated the tags on this post to increase visibility.

The first thing I would recommend would be to run the Software Verification Tool (might be called the Installation Qualification Tool or IQT in your revision) found by going to Start>All Programs>Agilent Technologies. Select all of the installed components and then click the Qualify button. Once the tool runs it will generate a series of reports which will give an overall evaluation of PASS or FAIL for the installation depending on whether there are any missing or corrupt files. 

If everything passes on the software verification reports, then the next thing I would recommend would be to create and configure a new instrument in the OpenLab Control Panel to see if the new instrument can launch. If it can then it would tell us that the issue most likely is a corruption in one of your current instrument's configuration files. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?