Dear Agilent team, I was wondering if you maybe have some information on using  Enhanced Matrix Removal - Lipid kit (EMR-Lipid) for lipid separation in brain homogenate? As brain homogenate has a lot of lipids and proteins, the Signal-to-Noise ratio when

Dear Agilent team,

do you maybe have some information on using  Enhanced Matrix Removal - Lipid kit (EMR-Lipid) for lipid separation in brain homogenate (eg. prepared in ratio 1:9 in PBS).  As brain homogenate has a lot of lipids and proteins, the Signal-to-Noise ratio of quantification of specific analytes using LC-MS is too low. Do you maybe think that your  Enhanced Matrix Removal - Lipid kit (EMR-Lipid) could improve the sample preparation, thus lowering the matrix effect of brain homogenate? Thank you in advance. 
Best regards. 

• Hello,

I checked with the application chemist for these products.  There is nothing published from Agilent, however we have been working in this area and might be able to help.  The application chemist would like to have an interactive discussion with you.  I am not allowed to publish their information in this forum, however if you email spp-support@agilent.com so we can exchange information we can setup a discussion.

Best regards,

Don

Was this helpful?