Admin locked

Hi All,

We are using the CARY WIN software for our UV Spectroscopy. I forgot my Admin password. I tried the different times and I somehow locked myself out of my admin user. Is there any way to reset this without losing any data from the software.

Parents
  • Hi Fury,

Are you using Cary WinUV with the CFR Package which uses CRM? There should be someone who has qualified your system and would also have access. You can also, reinstall the software since there isn't that much to the initial setup if you haven't been using it for production and it's new. I'm looking to setup the workflow, you will need an admin account when you get to this stage, good luck with you installation and use.

Regards,

Sabbas

• Hi Fury,

Are you using Cary WinUV with the CFR Package which uses CRM? There should be someone who has qualified your system and would also have access. You can also, reinstall the software since there isn't that much to the initial setup if you haven't been using it for production and it's new. I'm looking to setup the workflow, you will need an admin account when you get to this stage, good luck with you installation and use.

Regards,

Sabbas

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?