Cary 630 Energy

Good Morning,

Would you please advise what are the possible causes of getting a low energy value of 16 on my cary 630?

Parents
  • HI Serge, 

To me seems that the issue is related to the accessory, or more in general, the light is not going "back" to the detector in the engine.

Check mTest and the shape of the Igram/background (if possible), check that no high absorbance (black carbon) sample are in place and clean it and the crystal is not broken.

If it does not work Source or IR Detector Failure or misalignment might be there but looking at the Amp/Volts I guess that the source is working fine. 

Just in case, the part involved are 

Source Assembly (G8043-67505) ZnSe/KBr

IR Detector Assembly ZnSe/KBr (G8043- 67506/67512)

• HI Serge, 

To me seems that the issue is related to the accessory, or more in general, the light is not going "back" to the detector in the engine.

Check mTest and the shape of the Igram/background (if possible), check that no high absorbance (black carbon) sample are in place and clean it and the crystal is not broken.

If it does not work Source or IR Detector Failure or misalignment might be there but looking at the Amp/Volts I guess that the source is working fine. 

Just in case, the part involved are 

Source Assembly (G8043-67505) ZnSe/KBr

IR Detector Assembly ZnSe/KBr (G8043- 67506/67512)

Children
Was this helpful?