Error codes 10102, 10105, 5002, 10243 in FTIR spectrometer

What are error codes 10102, 10105, 5002, 10243 in FTIR spectrometer? It appears after some time of operation.

Parents
  • Hello,

I have check my error codes and these do not appear. Many error cods were used by the programmers when writing the software, but have no meaning for troubleshooting an issue. Fist, close down Resolutions Pro software. I would suggest you look for a file on the c:\ drive named, "current.pv". You may find more than one instance of this file. Delete the file or files. Power off the FTIR for a minute or two, then power it back on. Once the FTIR has initialized, start the Res Pro software. If you still have error messages, please contact your local service department

• Hello,

I have check my error codes and these do not appear. Many error cods were used by the programmers when writing the software, but have no meaning for troubleshooting an issue. Fist, close down Resolutions Pro software. I would suggest you look for a file on the c:\ drive named, "current.pv". You may find more than one instance of this file. Delete the file or files. Power off the FTIR for a minute or two, then power it back on. Once the FTIR has initialized, start the Res Pro software. If you still have error messages, please contact your local service department

Children
  • Hi, thank you for your advise. I have done all these operations. Problem is floating. Sometimes, it works well, sometimes it does not. Sometimes, problem appears after some hours of operation. There is no other indicator, what is going on. I think, this is hardware: laser or source or electronic board. I had similar problem sometime ago, the service engineer came and replaced the laser based on the code. But I do not remember what code was at that time. And it is for sure, the code is related to some faulty. 

Was this helpful?