Administration of Cary 60 WinUV

Hello,

I'm looking for a guide for administration of the WinUV software for our Cary 60 UV. I have found user manuals and other software guides but nothing to help me add a new user or change user privileges etc.

Does anyone know if this exists?

Thank you

Parents
  • What version of WinUV do you have? We were delivered WinUV 5.1.3 with .1042 (Part 11 security module). 

The system was built with a tutorial in Adobe Flash but unfortunately for all of us, Flash was discontinued worldwide for security reasons. This meant that essentially this version of software had no admin manual, at least that's my understanding. However, the next version came out a few months ago and the software manual is probably not that different and is available, just google 5991-7268EN. Hope this helps.

• What version of WinUV do you have? We were delivered WinUV 5.1.3 with .1042 (Part 11 security module). 

The system was built with a tutorial in Adobe Flash but unfortunately for all of us, Flash was discontinued worldwide for security reasons. This meant that essentially this version of software had no admin manual, at least that's my understanding. However, the next version came out a few months ago and the software manual is probably not that different and is available, just google 5991-7268EN. Hope this helps.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?