Agilent Cary 3500 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Series Receives My Green Lab’s ACT Certification Label

Cary 3500 UV-Vis ACT Label

The Cary 3500 UV-Vis spectrophotometer series has been certified with My Green Lab's ACT label in the EU, UK, and US. This clear, third-party verified information about the system’s environmental impact makes it easy for laboratories to choose products that help them achieve their sustainability goals.

Learn about the assessment criteria, and view the Cary 3500's ACT labels: My Green Lab - Cary 3500 Multicell UV-Vis

Cary 3500 UV-Vis and Cary UV Workstation

Complementing the Cary 3500 UV-Vis, the Cary UV Workstation software can be configured with OpenLab to help organizations meet their compliance goals. The OpenLab software suite includes optional secure database storage for electronic records, complete administration for users and access privileges, software licensing, and security settings—e-signature workflow and enhanced audit trail review capabilities.

The Cary 3500 UV-Vis spectrophotometer series uses powerful, advanced xenon flash lamp technology. This lamp helps to remove any warmup burden before using the instrument. The xenon flash lamp comes with 10-year replacement warranty (for Cary 3500 instruments purchased from Agilent or participating partners) and drastically reduces the frequency and cost of lamp replacement.

Was this helpful?