Error Message While Using MassHunter Workstation Qualitative Analysis B.03.01

I recently installed MassHunter Workstation B.03.01 SP2 on my PC to look over some old data that was obtained on a 6540 LC Q-TOF MS system. The instrument hasn't been used for a while now, and my lab no longer has the original computer. We just had this software package, which I am told is what was used for the instrument. After installation, I get the following error message when I open the Qualitative Analysis program. It continues to pop up anytime I try to perform an action with the software, preventing me from doing any analysis. My computer is running Windows 7 Pro (x64). Any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried restarting the program, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, and restarting the computer. Many thanks!

Error Message:

Date and Time: 4/9/2024  10:28 AMProgram: Agilent MassHunter Workstation Software Qualitative Analysis B.03.01

Build Configuration: Release

Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {4CBCEED8-D9F8-4440-A127-4E840D0573DF} failed due to the following error: 800700c1.

Stack Trace:   

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.CBaseArcherFileDialog..ctor(String HelpNamespace, String HelpIdString)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.AnalysisOpenMenuItem_Click(Object sender, ToolClickEventArgs e)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.UltraToolbarsManager1_ToolClick(Object sender, ToolClickEventArgs e)

Was this helpful?