Trabalho com um GC 7890A e gostaria de saber como identificar vazamentos no injetor, sangramento da coluna e, como saber que minha coluna morreu?

Gostaria de saber como identificar essas coisas, porque ás vezes olhando o cromatograma ou a linha de base, não fica muito claro para mim se estou tendo perda de eficiência da coluna ou não.

Parents
  • Hi  thank you for joining the Agilent Community. 

Since your question is specific to column performance, I've moved it to the Consumables forum.  I've also used an online tool to translate your post.  English is the official language of the Agilent Community, and the platform does not support translating a post from local language to English.  You can view pages in your local language by clicking the “globe” icon in the upper-right corner and selecting your language.  Learn more Agilent Community Translation - Community Help - Getting Started - Agilent Community.  See translation of the original post below.

I work with a 7890A GC and would like to know how to identify inlet leaks, column bleeding, and how do I know my column has died?

I would like to know how to identify these things, because sometimes looking at the chromatogram or the baseline, it is not very clear to me if I am having loss of column efficiency or not.

• Hi  thank you for joining the Agilent Community. 

Since your question is specific to column performance, I've moved it to the Consumables forum.  I've also used an online tool to translate your post.  English is the official language of the Agilent Community, and the platform does not support translating a post from local language to English.  You can view pages in your local language by clicking the “globe” icon in the upper-right corner and selecting your language.  Learn more Agilent Community Translation - Community Help - Getting Started - Agilent Community.  See translation of the original post below.

I work with a 7890A GC and would like to know how to identify inlet leaks, column bleeding, and how do I know my column has died?

I would like to know how to identify these things, because sometimes looking at the chromatogram or the baseline, it is not very clear to me if I am having loss of column efficiency or not.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?