This Information Applies To: Agilent OpenLab CDS Software Version 2.X.
This article will give instructions on how to create, save, and open acquisition methods in the OpenLab CDS Software.
Steps to follow:
- Launch the acquisition software: select OpenLab Control Panel > Instruments (bottom-left corner) > your instrument > click Launch. Alternatively, if available double-click the desktop shortcut.
- In the Acquisition window in the Home tab, select Layout > Method.
- Work on the preloaded method (default method or last loaded method), create a method (Figure 1, marked in red) or open/load another method as a template (Figure 1, marked in blue).
- Modify the method parameters according to your application by selecting the corresponding module under Instrument Setup.
- Either save the method as a new file (Figure 1, marked in turquoise) or overwrite the loaded method file (Figure 1, marked in green).
|Figure 1: Opening or creating a method, editing the method parameters, and saving the method file.|
Learn how to effectively operate your Agilent OpenLab CDS Software:
HPLC-OLII-1121e - Agilent Infinity LC Systems with OpenLab CDS – Acquisition Method e-learning course from Agilent Education