Anybody doing ASTM D5501 GC method for purity of MetOH and EtOH ?

Hi all

I'd like to find help with choosing the right liner and syringe for my application.

Following ASTM D5501 rev12 method.

By the way, is there tools for me to find vapor volume or other tricks to find the right liner ?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi chesstu,

I have updated the tags on this post. I have also included a link below to the GC calculators.

GC Calculators | Agilent

This GC Calculator package includes a Pressure Flow Calculator, Vapor Volume Calculator and Solvent Vent Calculator to help you optimize your GC method parameters. After launching the installation wizard, you will have the ability to select the calculator(s) that you want to have installed.

I am also moving your post to the applications section of the Agilent community for more visibility.

Regards

James

• Hi chesstu,

I have updated the tags on this post. I have also included a link below to the GC calculators.

GC Calculators | Agilent

This GC Calculator package includes a Pressure Flow Calculator, Vapor Volume Calculator and Solvent Vent Calculator to help you optimize your GC method parameters. After launching the installation wizard, you will have the ability to select the calculator(s) that you want to have installed.

I am also moving your post to the applications section of the Agilent community for more visibility.

Regards

James

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?