Best Way to Find % Active

Hello all. I'm very new to OpenLabs CDS and my 7890B GC, so apologies in advance if I don't phrase my question well. I want to be able to find % active of an active ingredient but not sure if I need a custom calculation to be able to print onto a report or if I can accomplish this with just a calibration curve. Trying to move away from putting all this information into an excel spreadsheet manually. 

Parents
  • Hello,

That looks like a standard IS calibration using area percent. The purity of the standard can be entered as the compound multiplier. I would start by searching the help for calibration, internal standard, and mass percent calculations. You can also look at the attached guide for the same information. 

Marty Adams

• Hello,

That looks like a standard IS calibration using area percent. The purity of the standard can be entered as the compound multiplier. I would start by searching the help for calibration, internal standard, and mass percent calculations. You can also look at the attached guide for the same information. 

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?