Reporting: Single Signal Plot Chemstation

Hello,

I have a method with information on Signal A and Signal B. How can make a single signal plot that only includes the peak from one signal. See the image below for an example. Here, I only need the peak on Signal A.

I tried filtering by Signal_Description contains "DAD1 A" but that made it stop working all together.

Thank you!

Parents
  • Hello,

The example data below has 2 signals. I set a filter where the sample description contains DAD1 A*. You need the wildcard to indicate where the string can differ from the filter value. The filter will allow the name to start with DAD1 A, any other characters after it will be allowed. If I wanted to look for DAD1 A anywhere in the string, I would use *DAD1 A* as the filter value.

Marty 

• Hello,

The example data below has 2 signals. I set a filter where the sample description contains DAD1 A*. You need the wildcard to indicate where the string can differ from the filter value. The filter will allow the name to start with DAD1 A, any other characters after it will be allowed. If I wanted to look for DAD1 A anywhere in the string, I would use *DAD1 A* as the filter value.

Marty 

Children
Was this helpful?