View/Filter unsigned or partially signed result sets in OLCDS 2.5 with ECM 3.6

Is there a way to generate a report or search for unsigned or partially signed result sets in OLCDS 2.5 with ECM 3.6?

We currently have our projects setup for 3 signature levels with enforce order enabled:

1: Analyst

2: Peer Review

3: QA Approval

Is there a way to check for result sets that are missing signatures at each level?  That is, can I run a search or report that will check for result sets that are missing a specified signature level?

My ideal outcome would be to run a single report that would show all result sets that do not have all 3 signature levels with the results grouped by the highest level signature present.  All results sets that have a level 2 signature but are missing the level 3 signature would be one group, then all result sets that have a level 1 signature but are missing the level 2 signature would be a second group, and then all result sets without any signatures would be the third group.

• Hello,

The issue is you cannot search for a key that does not exist in ECM 3.x. This means there is no way to search for completely unsigned files as those keys will be absent. Also, there is not really a report you can make from a search in ECM 3.x. You can see the files that match the search in the ECM classic client. I think in the Web client you might be able to export the results of a search. You can see below, I can search for files signed at various levels, but if I try to search for files not signed at level 1, I get only results where the data is signed at another level. This is because the metadata was extracted since there were some signatures. I do not get the results that have no signatures at all. The is because ECM does allow the search to function on metadata that was not extracted. 

Marty

[OpenLab CDS.eSignature.eSignature User Level] = "1-Technician"

[OpenLab CDS.eSignature.eSignature User Level] = "1-Technician" AND [OpenLab CDS.eSignature.eSignature User Level] = "2-Shift Supervisor"

[OpenLab CDS.eSignature.eSignature User Level] <> "1-Technician" AND [File Information.General Information.File Name] contains "*rslt.ssizip"

[File Information.General Information.File Name] contains "*rslt.ssizip"

Was this helpful?