Noise and Drift

Hello
 I have a question about noise and drift for  my tests, I need noise and drift to be calculated for each step of the image. How can I calculate the noise and drift separately for each time interval of the start of the step and the end of the step? (OpenLAB CDS 2.4)
The following sample output that is needed in Excel is as follows, which is filled manually for each step.

Parents
  • Hello,

You could use the EZChrom integrator to force manual peaks in each of the regions and then setup the noise range to be relative from those peaks. This would get you the noise values, but it will not report the drift. The only option to get both drift and noise is to setup a fixed time range for a segment, reprocessed, and record the value, then repeat for all the segments you need. The other option would be to export the signal to CSV and then do the calculations in excel. 

Marty

• Hello,

You could use the EZChrom integrator to force manual peaks in each of the regions and then setup the noise range to be relative from those peaks. This would get you the noise values, but it will not report the drift. The only option to get both drift and noise is to setup a fixed time range for a segment, reprocessed, and record the value, then repeat for all the segments you need. The other option would be to export the signal to CSV and then do the calculations in excel. 

Marty

Children
Was this helpful?