multiplier calibration curve

Hello guys.

I would like to ask you for help with the following problems. I am wondering whether there is a way to call multiplier located under calibration curve table (processing method / compounds/calibration) by custom calculation tool.

I am using OpenLab CDS v 2.5.
Thanks
Mike

• Hello Michal,

I think, that you are looking for Compound_Multiplier:

And it should look like this in processing:

• Mike,

It is possible in later versions, but I think in 2.5 that may not be available. If you do not see it in the list, then it was not added to that version. You can use CC to back calculate the values from the compound amount, concentration, multiplier and dilution factors. Please note you will need to select the one that matches your method calculation. If you use mass percent calculation you would need to add those terms as well. 

Marty

Compound Multiplier Dilution Factor is Mulitplier

Compound_Concentration/Compound_Amount/CurrentSample.Multiplier(1)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(2)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(3)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(4)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(5)/CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(1)/CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(2)/CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(3)/CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(4)/CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(5)

Compound Multiplier Dilution Factor is Divisor

Compound_Concentration/Compound_Amount/CurrentSample.Multiplier(1)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(2)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(3)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(4)/CurrentSample.Multiplier(5)*CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(1)*CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(2)*CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(3)*CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(4)*CurrentSample.DilutionFactor(5)

Was this helpful?