View latest Mass Spec - Openlab ChemStation Edition (C.01.10(201))

I have a LC/MS System 1260 with a 6120 quadrapole MSD in our teaching labs. We are running OpenLab ChemStation Edition (C.01.10(201)).

This is my one Agilent instrument, and my background is more Shimadzu and waters, so my ChemStation and OpenLab experience is limited.

So, I'm trying to figure out how to view the most recent Mass spec acquired as the instrument is still acquiring data.   I have not found a way to have it display like you would for the TIC, EIC, UV, etc.   is there a way to pull a copy into processing to look at the mass spec?   

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Parents
  • Hello,

You can view the completed injections in a sequence in the reprocessing session(offline) of the instrument. If you are talking about viewing the data for the in-progress injection, you will need to take a snapshot. I did not have anything running so the snapshot is greyed out, but it should be active when an injection is in progress. Please note for secure Chemstation C.01.10 and higher systems with a backend content manager, if the AIC or workstation is setup in full data tracking mode snapshot will be disabled. 

Marty

• Hello,

You can view the completed injections in a sequence in the reprocessing session(offline) of the instrument. If you are talking about viewing the data for the in-progress injection, you will need to take a snapshot. I did not have anything running so the snapshot is greyed out, but it should be active when an injection is in progress. Please note for secure Chemstation C.01.10 and higher systems with a backend content manager, if the AIC or workstation is setup in full data tracking mode snapshot will be disabled. 

Marty

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?