Clear calibration during process doesn't delete old data

Hi, 

I try to understand why I have old injections data for only some of my target calibrated compounds and other are ok. I have no idea. 

First here how I usually proceed to my calibration with bracketing mode at "none".

When I check the curve, the majority of my 30 calibrated compounds have one calibration point like it is supposed to be, but some have old or more recent injection data when we look at those curve points.

How can this happen? How can this only happen to some of my compounds. 

The majority of them are ok with one point only. 

THank you for your help. 

Parents
  • Hello,

I must be missing something in the description. I see 2 injections marked cal std so why would there not be 2 points in the calibration curves? I was wondering if there was an issue clearing the calibration when the peaks are not found but when I tested this for non EIC data it seemed fine. I will do some testing with MS data and extracted EICs. Unless I am able to replicate the issue, you will probably need to open a ticket so we can look at the actual result set in question. We cannot share data in the community site. 

Marty

• Hello,

I must be missing something in the description. I see 2 injections marked cal std so why would there not be 2 points in the calibration curves? I was wondering if there was an issue clearing the calibration when the peaks are not found but when I tested this for non EIC data it seemed fine. I will do some testing with MS data and extracted EICs. Unless I am able to replicate the issue, you will probably need to open a ticket so we can look at the actual result set in question. We cannot share data in the community site. 

Marty

Children
Was this helpful?