Cross-sequence summary report

Hello:

I know that the chemistation software intelligent report have an option of cross sequence summary report. I would like to know how to use it. Thanks 

Parents
  • Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility. 

This is a bit of a vague and open-ended question. Do you have any specific question on how to use a cross-sequence summary report? 

A short description of it would be that a cross-sequence summary report allows you to use report items to compare data from collected in different sequences. You can generate these reports either by loading the data files of interest before entering the Report Layout view or by loading the data in the Review view before generating a report preview. To load data from multiple sequences you can right-click on a result set and select the option to 'Add Data Files' which allows you to add data files that can be selected/loaded in the Navigation Table. 

Hopefully that helps. 

• Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility. 

This is a bit of a vague and open-ended question. Do you have any specific question on how to use a cross-sequence summary report? 

A short description of it would be that a cross-sequence summary report allows you to use report items to compare data from collected in different sequences. You can generate these reports either by loading the data files of interest before entering the Report Layout view or by loading the data in the Review view before generating a report preview. To load data from multiple sequences you can right-click on a result set and select the option to 'Add Data Files' which allows you to add data files that can be selected/loaded in the Navigation Table. 

Hopefully that helps. 

Children
Was this helpful?