Kalibrierung

Hallo,

wir benutzen die ChemStation Software Rev c 01.09 (144).

Eingestellt ist eine 5 Punkte Kalibrieung. Mit dieser werden Dann die entsprechenden Konzentratione der Versuchsproben und Medium Reporterstellung ausgedruckt berechnet.

Es handelt sich hierbei um nur einen Analyten.

Da durch die Einwaage zu einer Konzentrationsänderung der einzelnen Level kommen kann (Soll: 30µg/ml; Ist 30,03µg/ml) und die Menge (Menge) im "Calibration Table" angepasst werden.

In der Regel war das ohne Probleme im Reiter Datenanalysen - Kalibrierung- Verbindungsdetails möglich. Seit neusten lässt sich die Zelle im CalibrationTable nicht mehr anwählen (Änderungsmodus: blau angegeben; keine Zugriff: nicht Blau angegeben) Wir können somit die Konzentration (Amount) nicht mehr anpassen. Woran kann das liegen?

Parents
  • Hi, I believe the official language of this forum is English so I have translated your post with Google Translate. I have pasted it below for everyone to read.

"We use the ChemStation software Rev c 01.09 (144).

A 5 point calibration is set. This is then used to calculate the corresponding concentrations of the test samples and print out the medium report.

This is just one analyte.

Since the weighing can lead to a change in the concentration of the individual levels (target: 30µg/ml; actual 30.03µg/ml) and the amount (quantity) in the "Calibration Table" must be adjusted.

As a rule, this was possible without any problems in the Data analyzes - Calibration - Connection details tab. Since recently, the cell in the CalibrationTable can no longer be selected (change mode: indicated in blue; no access: not indicated in blue). We can therefore no longer adjust the concentration (amount). What could be the reason?"

My Response:

Has the method been locked or have permissions changed? I'm not as familiar with Chemstation, but those are the possible reasons I could think of in CDS. Otherwise, it sounds like an IT issue to me.

• Hi, I believe the official language of this forum is English so I have translated your post with Google Translate. I have pasted it below for everyone to read.

"We use the ChemStation software Rev c 01.09 (144).

A 5 point calibration is set. This is then used to calculate the corresponding concentrations of the test samples and print out the medium report.

This is just one analyte.

Since the weighing can lead to a change in the concentration of the individual levels (target: 30µg/ml; actual 30.03µg/ml) and the amount (quantity) in the "Calibration Table" must be adjusted.

As a rule, this was possible without any problems in the Data analyzes - Calibration - Connection details tab. Since recently, the cell in the CalibrationTable can no longer be selected (change mode: indicated in blue; no access: not indicated in blue). We can therefore no longer adjust the concentration (amount). What could be the reason?"

My Response:

Has the method been locked or have permissions changed? I'm not as familiar with Chemstation, but those are the possible reasons I could think of in CDS. Otherwise, it sounds like an IT issue to me.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?