OpenLabs CDS 2.7 project folder for data

We run an Agilent 6890N with Headspace sampler 7697A using OpenLabs CDS 2.7. I made a project folder for data to go into but it still wants to put it into the instrument folder and not to the individual project folder that I created.

when I try to create the sequence I do not see a destination folder with results thought the CDS settings are correctly created:

the options when I try to choose a results path does not show the UCD_MO_Sagebrush_fecal_Fall2023 option

what I'd ultimately like to be able to do is create a project and the project be the first item when choosing data instead of the instrument as it is now.

Thank you

Debbie

Parents
  • Hello,

From the screenshot it looks like you still opened the instrument in the original HS project. You need to select the project you want to use when opening the instrument. Please note you will only have access to the files in that project. This means you will need to copy any methods or other files from the older project if you need them in the new project. If you cannot change the project for the instrument, make sure when the instrument was setup it was not locked to a specific project. To see this, you will need to edit the instrument.

Marty

• Hello,

From the screenshot it looks like you still opened the instrument in the original HS project. You need to select the project you want to use when opening the instrument. Please note you will only have access to the files in that project. This means you will need to copy any methods or other files from the older project if you need them in the new project. If you cannot change the project for the instrument, make sure when the instrument was setup it was not locked to a specific project. To see this, you will need to edit the instrument.

Marty

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?