Change in behaviour of field "ReportName" and "ReportFolder"

Recently my group have updated from OpenLab CDS 2.3 to 2.7 and I notice a change in  behaviour of the field "ReportName" and "ReportFolder".

In Ver 2.3:

ReportName: displays the ONLY the name of the report template (Name.rdl). Sometimes displays the path and name of report template but can be fixed by reloading template

ReportFolder: displays the file path of the template (/xxx/xxx/xxx)

In Ver 2.7:

ReportName: displays the  the path and name of report template (/xxx/xxx/Name.rdl)

ReportFolder: displays nothing

This inevitably breaks my =String.Format("{0}[Rev.{1}]", Trim(Replace(ReportName, ReportFolder, ""), ReportTemplateRevision). I fixed it by replacing "ReportFolder" with the actual path to restore the output.

I would like to know if other people are experiencing similar problems or is there a better solution to this. Thank you.

Parents
  • Hello,

I am not sure if this was done for some technical reason or the reportfolder value being empty is a defect in CDS 2.7. It looks like you or another customer open a ticket on this issue with our informatics support group. I will post the resolution of that ticket here in this thread. 

Marty

• Hello,

I am not sure if this was done for some technical reason or the reportfolder value being empty is a defect in CDS 2.7. It looks like you or another customer open a ticket on this issue with our informatics support group. I will post the resolution of that ticket here in this thread. 

Marty

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?