Custom calculation editor

Hi , team

I now begin actually to use custom calculation editor i OpenLab CDS software and i successfully finished calculation for Assay and Dissolution for dosage form in pharmaceutical products but still i can't calculate the uniformity content for dosage form Tablets according to USP regulations , Can anyone help me or give me enough illustration about calculation of uniformity content?

Parents
  • Hello,

On your installation media for CDS 2.x, you should find an example report template, ccf file and instructions for content uniformity calculations. The folder path and screenshot of the contents are below. I would take a look at this first as it may answer your questions. 

Marty

M8490-10007\Setup\Tools\Support\UCL\Report Templates\LC Reports for pharmaceutical applications\Content Uniformity USP

• Hello,

On your installation media for CDS 2.x, you should find an example report template, ccf file and instructions for content uniformity calculations. The folder path and screenshot of the contents are below. I would take a look at this first as it may answer your questions. 

Marty

M8490-10007\Setup\Tools\Support\UCL\Report Templates\LC Reports for pharmaceutical applications\Content Uniformity USP

Children
Was this helpful?