How to Create Result Sets in OpenLab CDS

Hi, 

I have 3 different process method because I need SIM, TIC and EIC. 

Is it possible to the save the 3 different result sets because right, I can't find the way to do so. 

I would love to 3 different rslt, one for EIC, one for SIM and also one for TIC. 

Can we do that with openlab CDS? 

Parents
  • Hello,

If you have a client server system or workstation plus you could use the versioning to allow access to the different processing results. It would require you keep track of the versions for a data set that correspond to each method. I guess I would ask what issue is causing you to require different processing methods for the different data signals. You should be able to address the separate signals in a single processing method. 

Marty

• Hello,

If you have a client server system or workstation plus you could use the versioning to allow access to the different processing results. It would require you keep track of the versions for a data set that correspond to each method. I guess I would ask what issue is causing you to require different processing methods for the different data signals. You should be able to address the separate signals in a single processing method. 

Marty

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?