EIC report template with openlab CDS

Hi, 

I am trying to create a EIC report template with Openlab CDS. 

I want to show the EIC chromatogram only. No TIC SIM or TIC Scan. 

I have several EIC transition because I have 65 target compounds that has different EIC. 

I was able to do it when I have only one target compound but it's more complicated when I have to show more EIC. 

I will also like to have a programmed filtering that will be able to not show EIC if the peak is not there. 

Can someone help me with that ?

Parents
  • Hello,

Repeat the object on Peak_RetentionTime and then set filters for Peak_RetentionTime > 0 and signal_name contains *EIC*. You may also want to set the scaling on the individual peaks depending on how you extracted the EIC. The other option would be to repeat on Compound Name if you only want to deal with identified peaks. You will also want to set a filter like Len(Compound_Name) > 0 to remove all unknown peaks. 

Marty

• Hello,

Repeat the object on Peak_RetentionTime and then set filters for Peak_RetentionTime > 0 and signal_name contains *EIC*. You may also want to set the scaling on the individual peaks depending on how you extracted the EIC. The other option would be to repeat on Compound Name if you only want to deal with identified peaks. You will also want to set a filter like Len(Compound_Name) > 0 to remove all unknown peaks. 

Marty

Children
Was this helpful?