Process method parameter in a Openlab CDS report

Hi, 

I've been asked to add the method process parameters into a Openlab CDS report but I can't find how to do it. 

Can anyone here help me with this? 

Parents
  • Hello,

In the report editor you can add the method information to the report template using several different objects. You can search method information reporting in the OpenLab Help and Learning on your system. The method compact and method multi column objects allow the entire method or sections of the method to be added to the report. The single item and single method row allow specific values to be added from the method information. All of these object types have selections for data analysis and acquisitions methods depending on the information you are looking for on the report.

Marty

• Hello,

In the report editor you can add the method information to the report template using several different objects. You can search method information reporting in the OpenLab Help and Learning on your system. The method compact and method multi column objects allow the entire method or sections of the method to be added to the report. The single item and single method row allow specific values to be added from the method information. All of these object types have selections for data analysis and acquisitions methods depending on the information you are looking for on the report.

Marty

Children
Was this helpful?