How to combine reports from individual injections?

I am aware this is probably very basic but I am struggling with the openlab software a bit. I am trying to create a report template so that when I report my data it doesnt do it as a series of individual PDFs for each injection. Id like it to to one page for each injection with the chromatogram and compound results for each. 

Edit. I am not sure which software it is, it appears to just be called openlab. See below.

Parents
  • Hello,

You should be able to use a single injection report to create a multi-page pdf. The method may change depending on the software you are using. In CDS 2.x, you can use the report tab to select your data, report to preview, and save a multipage report to a pdf. If you wanted to do this under automations, you would need to setup a report line in your original sequence. You can find information on this process in the help by searching Create a sequence summary report.

Marty Adams

• Hello,

You should be able to use a single injection report to create a multi-page pdf. The method may change depending on the software you are using. In CDS 2.x, you can use the report tab to select your data, report to preview, and save a multipage report to a pdf. If you wanted to do this under automations, you would need to setup a report line in your original sequence. You can find information on this process in the help by searching Create a sequence summary report.

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?