Manual Integrations Disappearing in OpenLab v2.6

After manually integrating all of my compounds in OpenLab v2.6 I "Reprocess All", "Save All Results", and save the processing method as a new method since my retention times tend to shift after each day that I run samples, the integrations initially save but if I go back and look at the raw data the next day or later all of my manual integrations disappear.

Does anyone know why this may be happening?  It is very frustrating to go back to the data and have all of this work disappear especially when I have about 50 compounds to integrate.

Thank you in advance for your input!

Robert

Parents
  • Hello,

If you look in the result set audit trail, does it show any reprocessing or other actions after you saved your data? Is this a workstation or client server installation? The only way to clear manual integrations once saved should be to reprocess with clear corrections selected. The only other way is if your auto integrations change so much that the endpoint or peaks you split in manual integrations no longer exist. This does not really remove the event it just means it cannot be applied as the peak it references it not present. 

Marty Adams

• Hello,

If you look in the result set audit trail, does it show any reprocessing or other actions after you saved your data? Is this a workstation or client server installation? The only way to clear manual integrations once saved should be to reprocess with clear corrections selected. The only other way is if your auto integrations change so much that the endpoint or peaks you split in manual integrations no longer exist. This does not really remove the event it just means it cannot be applied as the peak it references it not present. 

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?