Software Openlab CDS 2.x

I have openlab CDS 2.2 and i started to use custom calculation , when i create a formula and use std. as cal.std and test as sample, only std. is calculated and test is not calculated.

On the other hand , when i use copy from the result and transfer it to other software version 2.3 or 2.4 , i obtain the real results for custom calculation and the test is calculated.

The question is , why i cannot use version 2.2 in custom calculation and i can use custom calculation in higher version?

Parents Reply
  • Hello,

As I said in a previous reply, it is likely there was an issue fixed between those versions. In the early versions, if data was missing from an aggregator, the software would not calculate the final value. For instance, if I had 6 injections where I was trying to average the area of a specific peak and the peak was not present in 1 of the six injections the average could not be calculated. My guess is that for the samples the data is question is not always present in all the injections. You could sometimes build in logic to resolve the missing data.

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?