Software Openlab CDS 2.x

I have openlab CDS 2.2 and i started to use custom calculation , when i create a formula and use std. as cal.std and test as sample, only std. is calculated and test is not calculated.

On the other hand , when i use copy from the result and transfer it to other software version 2.3 or 2.4 , i obtain the real results for custom calculation and the test is calculated.

The question is , why i cannot use version 2.2 in custom calculation and i can use custom calculation in higher version?

Parents
  • Hello dear, 

It was already happening to me in this version and the reasons were multiple, for example, it might be that one of the components was named in the calibration table with a different name than the one in the data file, and it also happened if I changed the integration, and it happened a lot if there was a component of the components that was not It is entered or not assigned, try these attempts, change the peak width , or , slopsentistivety, 

Best Regards, 

• Hello dear, 

It was already happening to me in this version and the reasons were multiple, for example, it might be that one of the components was named in the calibration table with a different name than the one in the data file, and it also happened if I changed the integration, and it happened a lot if there was a component of the components that was not It is entered or not assigned, try these attempts, change the peak width , or , slopsentistivety, 

Best Regards, 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?