Add custom calculation in the report (please help)

• Hello, i'm starting to using the launch custom calculation edition. I have the software open lab CDS. I'vecreated one custom calculation wich show me the average of the concentration, and this custom calculation i can see it in data análisis in the results. I would like to add this custom calculation in my report . I have tried to do it, but I can't get it. I'm going to add in this email the formula Wich i have used in de launch custom calculation editionHello, i'm starting to using the launch custom calculation edition. I have the software open lab CDS. I'vecreated one custom calculation wich show me the average of the concentration, and this custom calculation i can see it in data análisis in the results. I would like to add this custom calculation in my report . I have tried to do it, but I can't get it. I'm going to add in this email the formula Wich i have used in de launch custom calculation edition
Parents
  • Hello,

If you have created the CCF, linked it to the method, and reprocessed the data so that you can see the result in DA then it should be available in IR. The most common issue is you need to know the scope of the CC and then find it in the corresponding field in IR. For instance, below I have a CC that is at the peak or group scope so to add that to a report I need to add the custom calculation results from the compound section. When I use this field, the editor will show all the visible CCs in the custom calculation file that have the peak or group scope.

Marty Adams

• Hello,

If you have created the CCF, linked it to the method, and reprocessed the data so that you can see the result in DA then it should be available in IR. The most common issue is you need to know the scope of the CC and then find it in the corresponding field in IR. For instance, below I have a CC that is at the peak or group scope so to add that to a report I need to add the custom calculation results from the compound section. When I use this field, the editor will show all the visible CCs in the custom calculation file that have the peak or group scope.

Marty Adams

Children
Was this helpful?