OpenLab ChemStation Rev. LTS 01.11 (239)

When I choose "Sample Info.." from the RunControl menu, the system crashes.  The system will inject and run samples if I run them from a sequence, but won't run as a single sample.

Parents
  • Hello MarkH,

I hope you have found a solution by now. If this is not the case or someone else is facing the same problem, here is a solution to this problem:

Close the Chemstation and go to the folder C:\ProgramData[hidden folder]\Agilent Technologies\ChemStation\1,2,3,4. The number at the end is depending on your configuration. Rename the file config.reg to e.g. config.reg.old. Start the Chemstation again and hopefully "Sample Info..." should be available again.

Best,

• Hello MarkH,

I hope you have found a solution by now. If this is not the case or someone else is facing the same problem, here is a solution to this problem:

Close the Chemstation and go to the folder C:\ProgramData[hidden folder]\Agilent Technologies\ChemStation\1,2,3,4. The number at the end is depending on your configuration. Rename the file config.reg to e.g. config.reg.old. Start the Chemstation again and hopefully "Sample Info..." should be available again.

Best,

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?