Problem when upgrading Openlab CDS 2.2

Hi, Agilent Team 

We were working with Openlab CDS Software version 2.2, and after we updated to Openlab CDS version 2.5, the CALCULATIONS did not appear as shown in the attached image, what went wrong and how can it be overcome. 

I'm working with custom calculation. 

BEST REGARD'S 

Parents
  • This problem occurred after updating Openlab CDS Software 2.2 Version to 2.4 Version.

GC# 7890B With FID , and TCD Detectors

With OpenLab CDS Software 2.4

After installing the software version 2.4 and after a gas sample injection I noticed that there is no molle % and weight %, as shown in the ached image

After many attempts to show the mole %, the weight%, and the Calculations, I came, I noticed the following,

I found two cases،

In the First case when I have injecting a sample of gas Then I'm choosing , No Injection/ Instrument Blank , From Autosampler Column , The sample Calculations were not included injected, mole % and Weight %, Images attached

In the second Case ,

Then I have injected the same sample with the same conditions,

But in this case I changed, Instrument Blank , From Autosampler Column, I changed them to "Extenal " from Autosampler Column, 

In this case the sample Calculations appeared, mole % and Weight %. , As shown in the attached images,

After researching, I found that ,

Openlab CDS Software versions from 2.4 to 2.6 are not supported custom calculator to filter out injections made with No Injection/ Instrument Blank.

To solve this problem we choose an external injection from Autosampler Column,

And Developers made a change in Openlab CDS 2.7 to allow , No Injection/ Instrument Blank injection to calculate CC values.
    Best regards, 

• This problem occurred after updating Openlab CDS Software 2.2 Version to 2.4 Version.

GC# 7890B With FID , and TCD Detectors

With OpenLab CDS Software 2.4

After installing the software version 2.4 and after a gas sample injection I noticed that there is no molle % and weight %, as shown in the ached image

After many attempts to show the mole %, the weight%, and the Calculations, I came, I noticed the following,

I found two cases،

In the First case when I have injecting a sample of gas Then I'm choosing , No Injection/ Instrument Blank , From Autosampler Column , The sample Calculations were not included injected, mole % and Weight %, Images attached

In the second Case ,

Then I have injected the same sample with the same conditions,

But in this case I changed, Instrument Blank , From Autosampler Column, I changed them to "Extenal " from Autosampler Column, 

In this case the sample Calculations appeared, mole % and Weight %. , As shown in the attached images,

After researching, I found that ,

Openlab CDS Software versions from 2.4 to 2.6 are not supported custom calculator to filter out injections made with No Injection/ Instrument Blank.

To solve this problem we choose an external injection from Autosampler Column,

And Developers made a change in Openlab CDS 2.7 to allow , No Injection/ Instrument Blank injection to calculate CC values.
    Best regards, 

Children
Was this helpful?