Validation of my Formula inside CC editor

Hi Relaxed️ , everybody

Now , i create a general calculation (formula) inside my CC editor and this calculation i will use it for my all projects (all finished goods like tablets or syrup or injection products , ....) to get final result automatically from software , the question is how i can validate this general equation?

Parents
  • Hello,

The validation of the equations would need to be done with your own validation processes. If you had a software IQOQ done, then the data analysis and CC calculation software was validated so any CC you create should work across all validate workstations, client, and AICs. In the case of specific calculations in CC or IR you would need to test against a known SOP or validated process and insure you are getting the same results within limits you set. You would document this within your standard validation process.

Marty Adams

• Hello,

The validation of the equations would need to be done with your own validation processes. If you had a software IQOQ done, then the data analysis and CC calculation software was validated so any CC you create should work across all validate workstations, client, and AICs. In the case of specific calculations in CC or IR you would need to test against a known SOP or validated process and insure you are getting the same results within limits you set. You would document this within your standard validation process.

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?