Overlay two injections with their respective integration methods

I have two injections from difference sequences and processed with difference integration method. So what can I do if I want to overlay with their respective integration method? Seems that same integration method will be applied when I overlay them in the result view window.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello  ,

To answer your question properly or begin to answer, we would need to know what software you are trying to use.  We have various software, so if you can give us the software and the version, we will try to see how we can assist.

Also, some good information might be what are the differences between the 2 integrations? Are you trying to hide some peaks in 1 method vs the other? etc.

Kind Regards,

Gabriel

• Hello  ,

To answer your question properly or begin to answer, we would need to know what software you are trying to use.  We have various software, so if you can give us the software and the version, we will try to see how we can assist.

Also, some good information might be what are the differences between the 2 integrations? Are you trying to hide some peaks in 1 method vs the other? etc.

Kind Regards,

Gabriel

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?