I hope you are doing well,
I'm experiencing randomly this error that causes Chemstation online to crash. It usually occurs in the end of the method when the PDF is generated. (I disable the pdf generation at nights and it does not crash)
I suspected Adobe acrobat reader at first, so I got the stable version but the problem was not solved.
I suspected also the intelligent report itself, so I created a new one, but still it crashes randomly.
I'm planning to generate .docx instead of PDF and see if it crashes or not.
My actual version is C.01.08 
The sequences are launched through Masshunter Walkup.
Thank you for your time,