chemstation b.02.01-sr1 installation manual

hello there

I have been having problems trying to install the software for this chemstation. I cant find a good manual for this one, I have multiple cds for the software and I don't which one to use

I have an old software of this version but it seems to bcorrupt so I want to re-install it

Parents
  • What operating system are you trying to install this software on? B.02.01 is VERY old and supports up to Windows 2000 SP4, maybe Windows XP at the most! 

In most cases this is an insert CD, or maybe floppy, and click Next>Next etc. If the PC is old it could well be the hard drive on the way out. Based on the SW version the PC could be between 15-20 years old!

• What operating system are you trying to install this software on? B.02.01 is VERY old and supports up to Windows 2000 SP4, maybe Windows XP at the most! 

In most cases this is an insert CD, or maybe floppy, and click Next>Next etc. If the PC is old it could well be the hard drive on the way out. Based on the SW version the PC could be between 15-20 years old!

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?