How do I export only the signal and retention time from multiple samples as a .csv or .xcls file?

Our lab has both Open Lab Data Analysis Version A.01.02 Build 1.159.23 and Open Lab CDS Chem Station Edition Rev C.01.07 [27]. We currently load each signal individually in Chem Station and then export the retention time and signal into a .CSV file. Is there a way to export all of the signals at once as a .csv? Our current method is very cumbersome when you have a large number of samples. Thank you!

Parents
  • Hello,

I have added tags to this post to increase visibility. 

Unfortunately, what you are asking for would require a custom macro. If you were only interested in exporting retention times to a .xls file, then this could easily be done through an intelligent report template. Exporting the signal is a different story. This can only be done through the File>Export File>CSV File... menu items. 

I am not seeing any macros in the user contributed library that would automate this function, so a custom macro would need to be developed to accomplish this. If you are interested, you can contact your local Agilent support (https://www.agilent.com/en-us/contact-us/page ) and request a quote. 

• Hello,

I have added tags to this post to increase visibility. 

Unfortunately, what you are asking for would require a custom macro. If you were only interested in exporting retention times to a .xls file, then this could easily be done through an intelligent report template. Exporting the signal is a different story. This can only be done through the File>Export File>CSV File... menu items. 

I am not seeing any macros in the user contributed library that would automate this function, so a custom macro would need to be developed to accomplish this. If you are interested, you can contact your local Agilent support (https://www.agilent.com/en-us/contact-us/page ) and request a quote. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?