Unexpected error in intelligent reporting OpenLab CDS 2.5

I'm trying to create a report with a column which calculates the percentage of all integrated peaks above a specific threshold. I have created a report parameter to format the number of significant digits, this is a request of some of our clients. At this manner, we can report the percentage of individual peaks with different number of roundings. Beside that, we also want to report the total sum % of these peaks with the possibility to use another rounding, so I created a second column in the same table and saved the result of this expression as aggregate. Under this table, I created a textbox which shows the sum of this aggegrate, but every time the last step fails due to these errors. We're working in GMP environment and work preferably with
as less as possible reports.

Parents Reply
  • Hi Andy thanks for helping with thinking throughout the proces! The aggregator and SUM works perfect. I have done all steps step by step and save after every adjustment. The failure was introduced after every time of adding the number format function with report parameter to have a dropdown menu with values to choose from. It turned out that this report parameter was tested with alle data types except for the integer one.

Children
Was this helpful?