Calibration curve with OpenLab CDS 2.3

Hi everybody,

with Ailent 1260 Infinity II quaternary system - openlab  CDS 2.3 software, I would like to analyze polymers such as "polysiloxan" and also obtain Mw and Mn (number average molecular weight) using polystyrene standards and building a calibration curve. How can I build a calibration curve?
How do you advise me to proceed? is Better internal or external standard?
Please I need advice, I am a new user also with this technique.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,

Fabrizio

Parents
  • Hello,

It sounds like you want to do the kind of Mw and Mn calculations that are possible with the GPC software. This is not part of the core software but is sold as an add-on to CDS 2.x. 

Marty Adams

GPC/SEC Software for OpenLab CDS

This software is an easy-to-install add-on for OpenLAB CDS, allowing you to perform application-specific calibrations and calculations on data acquired with OpenLAB CDS. GPC/SEC software for OpenLAB CDS is compatible with both workstations and network-based solutions. Fully integrated into the OpenLAB CDS platform, HPLC and GPC calculations can be performed on the same data files. The software supports narrow standard, broad standard, and universal calibrations.
  • Hello,

It sounds like you want to do the kind of Mw and Mn calculations that are possible with the GPC software. This is not part of the core software but is sold as an add-on to CDS 2.x. 

Marty Adams

GPC/SEC Software for OpenLab CDS

This software is an easy-to-install add-on for OpenLAB CDS, allowing you to perform application-specific calibrations and calculations on data acquired with OpenLAB CDS. GPC/SEC software for OpenLAB CDS is compatible with both workstations and network-based solutions. Fully integrated into the OpenLAB CDS platform, HPLC and GPC calculations can be performed on the same data files. The software supports narrow standard, broad standard, and universal calibrations.
Children
No Data
Was this helpful?