Calibration curve with OpenLab CDS 2.3

Hi everybody,

with Ailent 1260 Infinity II quaternary system - openlab  CDS 2.3 software, I would like to analyze polymers such as "polysiloxan" and also obtain Mw and Mn (number average molecular weight) using polystyrene standards and building a calibration curve. How can I build a calibration curve?
How do you advise me to proceed? is Better internal or external standard?
Please I need advice, I am a new user also with this technique.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,

Fabrizio

Parents
  • Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility.

The OpenLab Help and Learning is a great resource you can use to learn the basics of OpenLab CDS. There should be a desktop icon for it on your system, but if you don't see it you should be able to find it in the Windows Start Menu>Agilent Technologies. 

In the Help in Learning there are Getting started modules which will walk you through how to perform basic workflows in the software. In your case I would recommend the Data Analysis modules which has a section on Calibration.

• Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility.

The OpenLab Help and Learning is a great resource you can use to learn the basics of OpenLab CDS. There should be a desktop icon for it on your system, but if you don't see it you should be able to find it in the Windows Start Menu>Agilent Technologies. 

In the Help in Learning there are Getting started modules which will walk you through how to perform basic workflows in the software. In your case I would recommend the Data Analysis modules which has a section on Calibration.

Children
Was this helpful?