I can't get my second signal to print out in the sequence summary report.

I've tried using the classic report style in OpenLab CDS and creating an intelligent report.  Neither one will report a summary report for the FID signal results.  I'm running a 7890B with TCD and FID in series.  The sample report will print the data for each signal and the data is grouped by detector signal.  However, the plots are not separated with the data. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you,

Mary Aaron

Parents
  • Intelligent Reporting is the best choice for report customization. Whereas Classic Reporting can be customized to some extent, this can't be done as easily as with Intelligent Reporting.

Mary shared with me that the current Intelligent Report being used for system suitability. For this example, both signals (TCD and FID in her case) were shown, but there was a persistent problem with blank pages. These can be fixed by a few different methods:

• Reducing empty space between elements on the template, like white space between one table and the next.
    • (The one that worked in this case) Removing the extra space in the margin.

If the template looks like the first image below, click on the edge and resize the template by dragging left:

until it looks like this: 

• Intelligent Reporting is the best choice for report customization. Whereas Classic Reporting can be customized to some extent, this can't be done as easily as with Intelligent Reporting.

Mary shared with me that the current Intelligent Report being used for system suitability. For this example, both signals (TCD and FID in her case) were shown, but there was a persistent problem with blank pages. These can be fixed by a few different methods:

• Reducing empty space between elements on the template, like white space between one table and the next.
    • (The one that worked in this case) Removing the extra space in the margin.

If the template looks like the first image below, click on the edge and resize the template by dragging left:

until it looks like this: 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?