USP 467 - RESIDUAL SOLVENTS - Do we have an Intelligent Report for that? (OpenLAB CDS 2.1)

Hi Guys,

Do we have something ready on OpenLAB CDS 2.1 for the calculation of USP 467 - Residual Solvents by GC?

They use the adding standard method. I think the report must have a sequence template to run the samples accordingly the methodology.

That would be nice to be on the UCL.

Thanks!!!

Sergio Guandalini

Parents
  • I wanted to follow-up to see if you still need any help with the above problem. If you were able to find a resolution, it would be appreciated if you could come back to the post and add a reply documenting the solution and marking it as the "Correct Answer" to increase visibility.

If you still need help, please let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you.

• I wanted to follow-up to see if you still need any help with the above problem. If you were able to find a resolution, it would be appreciated if you could come back to the post and add a reply documenting the solution and marking it as the "Correct Answer" to increase visibility.

If you still need help, please let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?